Our aims is to provide the highest quality of care and learning through play for all children in a happy, safe and secure environment
- Specially tailored curriculum following the Early Years Foundation Stage (2012)
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent involving, stimulating and safe environment.
- Individual care and attention with a high ratio of adults to children.
- Flexibility in hours – a child can stay for lunch to encourage eating with other children in a group setting.
- Fun and friendship with other children and adults.
- An open door policy – pop along to meet us at any time.